There are many good reasons to refinance. Whether you're seeking to reduce the amount of your monthly mortgage payment, convert your loan to a new term, consolidate debt, or embark on a home improvement project, refinancing can be a smart move. But, it takes a lender who is well-versed in this area to ensure your refinance transaction will go smoothly.
At Fay, we'll put our knowledge and experience to work for you so you can truly reap all the benefits of refinancing your mortgage loan. And, we regularly work with individuals and families that have suffered from past financial setbacks to see how we can assist them in securing a more favorable mortgage loan.
But, before you decide if refinancing makes sense for you, learn why and when it is a viable option, as well as what is involved:
- Find a Loan Officer - When you work with Fay, you'll get pre-qualified up front, and a $1,000 credit toward closing costs.
- Apply Now! - Complete an application online.
- Reasons to Refinance - There are many legitimate reasons to refinance. See if you are a good candidate.
- Refinancing Checklist - Find out what steps you need to take to make your purchase transaction go smoothly.
- Refinance FAQs - Check out the most commonly asked questions and answers about refinancing.